What is RAPID Rx?
What does that mean?
- RAPID Rx delivers management facing, targeted, qualitative and quantitative action plans based on expert analysis of a team’s actual sales performance metrics
How do you do that?
- An expert sales coach will analyze sales performance data from specific dashboards and reports to identify high value areas that require immediate management attention
- Sales managers use RAPID Rx reports as a “prescription” and guide to investigate, evaluate and take targeted coaching actions that will immediately impact their sales team efforts in converting leads and opportunities
- RAPID Rx reports are delivered to management twice per month based on real sales performance metrics
- Designated sales meeting are recorded “in-the-cloud” while sales metrics are analyzed
- An expert sales coach reviews and analyzes the recording, key performance metrics, dashboards and reports to identify target areas that require attention
- The coach will then prepare a RAPID Rx report providing feedback and a targeted action plan that the manager can immediately use to advance their team
- The result is faster conversion of opportunities by ensuring meaningful and powerful pipeline reviews and team meetings based on real accounts and opportunities
"To learn more about what is included in a RAPID Rx report, click here to ask an expert"